BLOG - 4 Time Travel to the Past or Future


What could the future be like? how exactly was the past? if i have the oportunity of travell into the time i thick, the firts one i would travel to the future, around to 2060 i think, I would like to know how much changes the future, because a lot of the big technological advances, are planned for those years, in addition the technology envolves faster, for example the artificial intelligence, Before 2022, the issue of AI was barely touched on unlike today.


The first thing i would do it be walk aroud the city an see how much change the city, ask to the people, etc, maybe it won't be so strange to see hoverboards or things like that. Who knows, maybe humans have already arrived on Mars and we are full of robots, I would also like to think that those problems seen in the future were solved.


Well, those are some of the things that I imagine when thinking about the future, now the only thing we can do is imagine what how can be like the future, or better, help to change the future, with our actions today.

Comments

  1. Hello, the vision you have of the future is interesting, I would also like to know the advances in technology.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog