BLOG 1 - A Place I Would Like To Visit
I always liked the mountains, they are very beautiful, the snow, the cold weather, i really like it, so. Where is the plae i would like to visit?. Normally the people that know me think about Los andes or places near from me.
But actually i really want to visit switerland, not just for the mountains, also because of the architecture, and the atmosphere that me, as a foreigner, i perceive.
Switerland its a country in europe where its attraction for me are the alps, the villages an its gastronomy. when i researched about switzerland, what i found was that par of it, is in the apls, and these mountais are habited and between them here are a lot of villages, wich give me an atmosphere that personally i love.
The architecture is strongly influenced by its neighborg countries, in the city we find gothic buildings and olds castles, but in the alps we find rustic villages, worthy of a fairy tale. I really want to visit this side of suiza, the first thing i would do after arrival in Swizerland would be to travel one of his town in the alpes
I have read that the gastronomy in switzerland is varied, depending on the are where you are, and usually his gastronomy take influence from frech, german and surrounding cousine, many of their dishes are made of ingredients susch as potatoes, cheese and meat, but i think what interest me the most are their desserts, especially the chocolate ones.
In the future. i plan to go and enjoy the diffrent charms of this country.
I really hope to visit Switzerland




Comments
Post a Comment